[IGSTK-Developers] Tcon canceled

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu May 29 08:41:28 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Because a number of people have conflicting schedule with today's tcon.
I decide to reschedule it to next Tuesday, June 3rd. 9AM EST. Let me
know if this time works for you or not.

Given our time constrain and current development status, we will not try
to push too hard to release our new classes. This scale back will make
this release more comfortable for us, and it does meet our original goal.

Meanwhile, I will list some action items and send them around. Our main
goal is to fix known issues and bugs and to clean up code especially
example applications for this release.

Thanks,

Patrick