[IGSTK-Developers] Windows Mobile SDK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 21 10:35:07 EDT 2008

Just in case we ever consider using the Windows Mobile SDK,
we should keep in mind this term of their End User License Agreement:

------------------

10.    WINDOWS MOBILE COMPONENTS.

<snip>

b.    Program Application and Driver Limitations.

You may not use or include any of the Windows Mobile components located in
the "\Program Files\Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK R2\" directory, nor any
components thereof, in the development of

   - any program application,
   - device or
   - system

in which a malfunction would result in a foreseeable risk of

   - personal injury,
   - death or
   - severe physical or environmental damage.

----

  Luis