[IGSTK-Developers] Inconsistencies within the IGSTK tracking framework

Ziv Yaniv zivy at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Wed May 7 10:26:50 EDT 2008

Hi Andinet,

I agree with both your suggestions, remove RequestUpdateStatus from the
public API, and remove SetValidityTime altogether. Hopefully these
changes won't break too much code (I will need to modify pivot
calibration to work in this manner).

           thanks
               Ziv

--
Ziv Yaniv, PhD., Research Assistant Professor
Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center

Phone: +1-202-687-7286
Fax: +1-202-784-3479
email: zivy at isis.georgetown.edu
web: http://isiswiki.georgetown.edu/zivy/