[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK CVS test compilation in the Sandbox

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Sun May 4 12:30:53 EDT 2008

Developers,

In our cross igstk cvs-sandbox build setup, we compile igstk cvs tests
as part of the Sandbox build. To make this happen, we had to manually
duplicate
igstk cvs tests to the Sandbox cmake list file. As we all agree , this
was very error prone as one can easily make mistakes in input arguments and
options.

To alleviate this problem, I have written a cmake file that contains a macro
with input parameters of build options and parameters.  The macro contains
all the igstk cvs tests.

IGSTK/Testing/IGSTKTesting.cmake

This macro is used both in igstk cvs and Sandbox cmake list files. If
you would like
to add a test to igstk cvs in the future,  please add it to
IGSTKTesting.cmake.

I will be monitoring the dashboard closely to watch for any problems
this might
arise due to this change.

-Andinet

Andinet A. Enquobahrie, PhD