[IGSTK-Developers] Bug Tracker cleanup

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Jun 11 16:04:34 EDT 2008

Hi team,

I have summarized all remaining bugs in the IGSTK projects on the wiki page.

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Bug_Tracker_Summary

Please go through the table and close the bugs that have been fixed and
update those with proper actions (If it's a feature, add it to wish
list). Please do this before the end of this week.

We used to use bug tracker to manage requirements and we have about 50
open bugs (old requirements) in the bug tracker with the status of
'acknowledged'. What do we do with those 'bugs'?

Patrick