[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK on Wikipedia

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jun 4 18:17:48 EDT 2008

Hi Patrick,

This is great !

a) I added the standard software box on the right.
b) Uploaded the IGSTK Logo (note that it appears as copyrighted)
c) Why did you chose "Igstk" instead of "IGSTK" ?
    It may be good to add a disambiguation page, that captures
    "IGSTK" and also "Image Guided Surgery Toolkit" to redirect
    it to "Igstk".

The Wikipedia reviewers care a lot about external references.

So we should add as many external and independent links as we
can. In particular, citations to published papers and press
releases, will be very valuable.

     Luis