[IGSTK-Developers] RequestGetTransform method in Landmark3DRegistration

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Tue Jan 22 17:00:13 EST 2008

We realized that the

RequestGetTransform()

method in the igstk::Landmark3DRegistration class is a bit
confusing in terms of the direction of the transform.
(whether the transform returned as a payload event
is from the tracker to image coordinate or vice-versa)

To clear up this confusion, I have removed the RequestGetTransform
method and added two explicit  methods

/** Request method to get a transform from tracker to image coordinates*/
RequestGetTransformFromTrackerToImage()

/** Request method to get transform from image to tracker coordinates*/
RequestGetTransformFromImageToTracker()

I have updated all the examples and tests with this API change.
Let me know if you see any issues with this.

-Andinet

Andinet A. Enquobahrie, PhD
R&D Engineer
Kitware Inc.