[IGSTK-Developers] pivot calibration with FOB

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:18:45 EDT 2008

Hi Julien,

We are having some problems with the calibration using the FOB tracker.

Patrick told me you implemented the FOB classes before the refactoring.
Where you able to run the pivot calibration with good repeatability?

Do you remember why you set the transformation in igstkFlockOfBirdsTracker
in this way?

typedef TransformType::VersorType RotationType;
RotationType rotation;
rotation.Set(quaternion[0],-quaternion[3],quaternion[2],quaternion[1]);
//<---- why minus and why that order?

Anything you can contribute would help us a lot

thank you,
sebastian