[IGSTK-Developers] FlockOfBird testing

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:11:58 EDT 2008

Hi Patrick,

thanks for the modifications. I´ve just updated my project and everything
works fine.

1. The bird only works on port1. When we fix this we should also test
> multiple birds

that's right. we shall improve the implementation once we have one bird
running correctly

> 2. The NeedleBiopsyNew failed to initialize the bird. This should be the
> problem of the application, since the test passed.

I see. Please update igstkTrackerInitializer. Now you will be able to choose
a port as before.

Let me know how the NeedleBiopsyNew runs

regards,
seba