[IGSTK-Developers] itk::mesh to igstk::meshobject

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:46:05 EDT 2008

Hi Patrick,

I just wanted to say that if you were going to change the mesh reader, an
implementation similar to:

 "CTImageObserver" and "igstk::CTImageReader::ImageModifiedEvent()"

would be better than the current GetOutput() approach.

however, the current approach works fine, so I would give low priority to
this modification

but of course, I am not the right person to be asked about these things :-)

regards,
Seba