[IGSTK-Developers] DART and IGSTK

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Fri Sep 21 14:03:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

Are there any plans to upgrade IGSTK's DART to use the latest version of
DART from NA-MIC? I ask because we are struggling mightily (again) to
get DART up and running. While we managed to get an instance going, it
is hard to understand exactly how the thing works and how to repeat the
installation process. For example, why is a build tree required? And is
it DART's build tree of the project source the docs refer to? And where
do the XSL files go?

The new version appears to have momentum behind it and is written in
technologies we are a little more comfortable with. It also says it will
support DART classic formats - should we just go with the new version?

Also, we are trying to tackle CMake too - but the cmake book is out of
stock at Kitware? Where can we get our paws on the pdf?

Thanks in advance,
KG

--
===