[IGSTK-Developers] Questions on TrackerTool

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Thu Sep 20 13:05:08 EDT 2007

Greeting all,

We have been looking at defining rule-based constraints on state
machines to check for during unit testing. We are looking at defining
rules that involve multiple components, so one place we started was with
Tracker and TrackerTool. But, when looking at TrackerTool, the state
machine neither makes sense nor is used?

On a more general note, I haven't been on the tcons so I am wondering
what the status of the quality control / state machine transition table
completeness effort? We have written a simple tool out here to check for
this and are trying to integrate it into Dart (unfortunately we are
really struggling with getting Dart going).

Thanks,
K2

--
===