[IGSTK-Developers] Sandbox Compilation problems.

Ole Vegard Solberg Ole.V.Solberg at sintef.no
Fri Sep 7 08:57:10 EDT 2007

Hi Andinet and Luis,

Torleif had te leave for the weekend, but I will try to explain:

The error messages are simply:
.../cvsStable/IGSTKSandbox201/Source/igstkObjectRepresentation.h:
31:32: error: igstkSpatialObject.h: No such file or directory
... error: igstkTransform.h: No such file or directory
... error: igstkImageSpatialObject.h: No such file or directory

We have an external application that links to the Sandbox (with
cmake). The problem is that the compiler don't find the header files
that are placed in the  IGSTKSandbox/IGSTK/Source directory. (The
files in question are the files in the Sandbox that are changed from
the IGSTK version.)

As Torleif said; a simple (dirty) fix to this problem is to copy the
files from IGSTKSandbox/IGSTK/Source to IGSTKSandbox/Source, but I
can see this resulting in problems if users forget to copy these
files after updating the code from cvs.

In the dashboard, you get no errors since the tests are compiled
along with the rest of the files. (In the same cmake "project").

I assume the error is some missing path-information in the cmake
setup for the Sandbox, or some missing path-information in our cmake
setup.

Ole Vegard