[IGSTK-Developers] Tcon schedule

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Oct 10 15:45:41 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

We've had some insightful and fruitful discussions in the past two weeks
and we've reached consent on almost all design details. We now have a
solid design for both SpatialObject and Tracker classes. It's time to
move on to the implementation.

I don't see much value for having group tcon tomorrow morning. Let's
meet next week. The only issue is I won't be available next Monday and
Thursday. I remember Frank might be free on Tuesday morning 9am. Is that
a good time for the next tcon for everybody? Please let me know your
availability.

Thank you,

Patrick