[IGSTK-Developers] tcon tomorrow at 9 am East Coast time

Frank Lindseth Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Wed Jun 13 17:36:52 EDT 2007

Hi Kevin,

I / we will be at the Tcon, but we have to run after an hour, i.e. no
later then 10 am, as we all have to be on the other side of the town
at 10.30 am.

- Frank

On Jun 13, 2007, at 4:59 PM, Kevin Cleary wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I am sending this reminder about the meeting tomorrow on Patrick’s
> behalf
>
> If you can please confirm that you will call in (Norway group,
> Kitware Albany, and David in particular) that will be helpful
>
> Unfortunately I was informed today by my wife that I need to go to
> my daugher’s elementary school graduation tomorrow at 930 am so I
> will miss it
>
> But it looks like the discussions on the simplicity versus
> complexity have been good and I vote for increasing the complexity
> of components to make them more functional, while striking a
> balance and not making them overly complex
>

> Kevin
>
> P.S. Congratulations to Andinet for getting the journal artice in –
> we will have to wait for the reviews and hope we get accepted

> Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
> Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
> Deputy Director
>
> Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
> Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
> Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
> 2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
> Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789
>
> ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
> Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
> WashCAS: www.washcas.org
> Email: cleary at georgetown.edu

Frank Lindseth
Research Scientist (PhD)

SINTEF Health Research
Dept. Medical Technology
N-7465 Trondheim, Norway
Location: Olav Kyrres gt. 9, 4th floor, Trondheim

E-mail: Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Telephone: +47 928 09 372
Telefax: +47 930 70 800