[IGSTK-Developers] tcon tomorrow at 9 am East Coast time

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Jun 13 10:59:48 EDT 2007

Hi everyone

I am sending this reminder about the meeting tomorrow on Patrick's behalf

If you can please confirm that you will call in (Norway group, Kitware
Albany, and David in particular) that will be helpful

Unfortunately I was informed today by my wife that I need to go to my
daugher's elementary school graduation tomorrow at 930 am so I will miss it

But it looks like the discussions on the simplicity versus complexity have
been good and I vote for increasing the complexity of components to make
them more functional, while striking a balance and not making them overly
complex

Kevin

P.S. Congratulations to Andinet for getting the journal artice in - we will
have to wait for the reviews and hope we get accepted

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu