[IGSTK-Developers] JDI paper: last chance to get in your comments :)

Frank Lindseth Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Fri Jun 1 13:48:58 EDT 2007

Hi Andinet,

For my own sake I started to read your paper yesterday.

I just received an update while reading the previous version,
so here are some comments/suggestions based on the first half of that
version,
comments on the second half will be based on the updated version you
just distributed.

The paper looks very promising.

Regards,
Frank