[IGSTK-Developers] Proposed SpatialObject class modifications for required coordinate system changes in IGSTK

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Mon Jul 16 12:05:16 EDT 2007

Team,

Julien, Luis and I had a short brainstorming session last week on the
needed class modifications to
accommodate the changes that are required to the way coordinate systems
are being handled in IGSTK.

Our proposal is posted on the wiki

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Surgical_coordinate_changes#Proposed_Class_Modifications

We believe that with these modifications in the spatial object classes
and the proposed tracker API changes,
IGSTK will be able to handle the different surgical coordinate system
challenges described by Frank et al.

Please take a look at the suggested modifications and let us know your
comments.

Thank you!

-Andinet

Andinet A. Enquobahrie, PhD