[IGSTK-Developers] Re: QtTest library

Torleif Sandnes torleif.sandnes at sintef.no
Fri Jul 13 08:03:31 EDT 2007

Hi Andinet.

> It looks like the configuration could not find  libQtTest in the
> LabMac machine. Can you check on that? If the module is not there,
> can you install it?

I found the QtTest.framework directory at the location specified in
the CMakeCache.txt file of
IGSTKSandboxCvs_ITK320_VTK502_Qt423_FLTK117. So the module is present
on the machine.

But in the CMakeCache.txt file I found this line:

//Dependencies for the target
IGSTKSandbox_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=ITKIO;ITKBasicFilters;ITKNumerics;ITKCom
mon;ITKSpatialObject;ITKStatistics;vtkVolumeRendering;vtkRendering;vtkGr
aphics;vtkHybrid;vtkImaging;vtkIO;vtkFiltering;vtkCommon;-framework
Carbon -framework Cocoa -f
ramework ApplicationServices -
lz;fltk_images;fltk;fltk_gl;fltk_forms;QVTK;QtTest;

I don't know how QtTest ended up in this list, but shouldn't it be
prepended with the "-framework" tag?

Regards,
Torleif