[IGSTK-Developers] meeting tomorrow

Nobuhiko Hata hata at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 4 00:00:01 EST 2007

Hello

In the meeting tomorrow, I have a set of specific questions I would
like to discuss with the core developers of IGSTK.
Let me know if you have time to discuss this (-> Kevin)

1) Possibility of putting IGSTK first in build tree of Slicer 3. See
or Try  http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/
Slicer3:Build_Instructions. Ease of separing FLTK.
2) Difference/similarity of state machine mechanism implemented in
EMSegmentor of Slicer 3, and IGSTK. If it is similar, it is good.
3) Tracker library. Specifically weakness/strength against
opentracker library.
4) How we can commit our registration algorithm, for instance
unscented Kalman filter-based point-to-point registration (fine
tuning after ICP).

I am asking this question with an interest to shift our focus from
SIGN (www.ncigt.org) to Slicer+IGSTK in Brigham.
Looking forward to discussing with all of you.

Nobuhiko Hata, Ph.D.
National Center for Image Guided Therapy
Radiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital
Harvard Medical School