[IGSTK-Developers] Short bios for authors

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Jan 17 15:00:21 EST 2007

Authors of the IGSTK book,

Please send me a short paragraph of your bios, we will add these to the
book.

As an example, the following bio is extracted from Kevin's IEEE paper
with some modification.

"Kevin Cleary is an associate professor in the Department
of Radiology’s Imaging Science and Information Systems
Center at Georgetown University Medical Center. His
research focuses on image-guided surgery and medical
robotics. He is the IGSTK principle investigator and manages the
project. Contact him at cleary at georgetown.edu."

Thank you,

Patrick