FW: [IGSTK-Developers] Re: Data repository

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Jan 8 15:58:40 EST 2007

Hi Julien,

Can you help put this on igstk.org website?

I will add it to wiki. I will also try to start a new wiki page for the
phase III as we discussed on the kick-off meeting. We can then review it
in the next meeting.

We forgot to set a date for the next monthly tcon, but according to the
old schedule, the next one should be on the Jan 25th. Is everybody okay
with this date?

Thank you,

Patrick