[IGSTK-Developers] 3D US

Ziv Yaniv zivy at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Thu Jan 4 17:42:34 EST 2007

Hi all,

A while back there was a discussion on 3D US, and that we needed data
sets for IGSTK. As this was some time ago I do not remember who were the
parties involved. I just got a 3D US DICOM data set courtesy of Purang
Abolmaesumi (Queens U.). Interestingly it is a single DICOM file unlike
the slice based data we usually deal with. Is anyone interested in the
data? Is there a repository for IGSTK where I can add this file?

            thanks
               Ziv

--
Ziv Yaniv, PhD., Research Assistant Professor
Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center

Phone: +1-202-687-2902
Fax: +1-202-784-3479
email: zivy at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
web: http://isiswiki.georgetown.edu/zivy/