[IGSTK-Developers] Re: IGSTK Tcon Schedule

Frank Lindseth Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Wed Feb 28 04:48:18 EST 2007

Hi Patrick,

This is tricky, there doesn't seem to be much "overlap-time" (when
all groups are supposed to be in the office),
we are usually in the office from 8am to 4pm (European time) =  2am
to 10am (US east time) = 0am to 8am (Arizona),
4pm (Europe) is difficult for those who have small children as we
have to run to the kindergarden no later then 4pm,
and I guess that 7am is a bit early in Arizona....

So in terms of finding a regular long term schedule I guess that it
looks something like this for us:

A) 3pm (EU) = 9am (US) = 7am (Arizona): Ok for us (but difficult for
others)
B) 4pm (EU) = 10am (US) = 8am (Arizona): Ok if we get somebody else
to pick up the kids...
C) 8/9pm (EU) = 2/3pm (US) = 0/1pm (Arizona): Ok if we are allowed to
developers are involved, which will be the case for the VideoGrabber
comp.)

We can discuss whether B) or C) is best if A) is difficult.

As for the March 8. meeting, I guess that we can adapt to B).

- Frank