[IGSTK-Developers] Re: VideoGrabber comp.

Frank Lindseth Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Mon Feb 26 18:20:57 EST 2007

Dear IGSTK friends,

As previously stated we will have an early design-draft of the
VideoGrabber comp. ready (for discussion) by the end of this week
(see below).

1) We would like to make the information available on the IGSTK-Wiki
for further discussions:
Patrick, would it be possible to make a wiki-page (e.g.
VideoGrabberComp, linked from the dev. corner) that we could edit?

2) March 8. Tcon:
-Would it be possible to have this meeting at 9.00 am (Wash. DC) =
3.00 pm (Norway) ? (not to early for you and not to late for us...)
- Assign some time to the VideoGrabber discussion? (which I hope can
start on the igstk-wiki before the meeting)

Regards,
Frank