[IGSTK-Developers] Re: IGSTK Book & Minutes for Jan 25

Nobuhiko Hata hata at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 1 11:32:09 EST 2007

Hi All

Follow-up to the note below...

I compiled IGSTK in dynamic library format, and successfully call a
class in it from Slicer.
I don't know the historical reason for you to go for static library,
but I can at least tell that compiling/linking dynamic library is
technically feasible.

Thank you.

Noby

Nobuhiko Hata, PhD
Assistant Professor and Technical Director
Image Guided Therapy Program
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Harvard Medical School