[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK student project

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Fri Dec 21 13:19:26 EST 2007

Hi Luis,

It is my understanding that they have. I have not reviewed the code
however, to determine if it adheres to IGSTK best practices. I will do
so after our semester break. I am not quite certain what benefit a
microscribe class would have to IGSTK as it is not a surgical device?

The project team will contribute code for the pin pointer device when it
is completed in the Spring.

Thanks for your feedback. I trust the students have properly simulated
the registration and tracking scenarios accurately then?

Happy holidays IGSTK folks.

Kevin