[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK Slicer Integration : Moving Forward

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Dec 18 12:46:12 EST 2007

As part of the effort for integrating IGSTK and Slicer
we are moving forward with consolidating the refactoring
of the major IGSTK classes.

More specifically:

   * View / Widget
   * Tracker / Tracker Tools
   * Spatial Objects / Spatial Object Representations

Since this involves many changes, we will be tagging
the CVS repository (IGSTK and IGSTKSandbox modules)
later today.

The CVS tag will be:

        Refactoring-Before-Iteration-10

After tagging, the classes that are currently named
as "New" versions, will replace the previous classes.

We will update the Testing and Examples directories
accordingly.

We anticipate some Dashboard instability for the next
two or three days, and we plan to settle back to a
green dashboard by the weekend.

If you are relying on the Sandbox for some current
development, please check it out by using the tag
above.

    Thanks

        Luis