[IGSTK-Developers] build02.­isi compilation issue

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed Aug 29 12:46:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

There are compilation errors in the nightly and continuous builds in the
ISIS machines.

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTK/Sites/build02.isis/Win32-IGSTKSandbox-VS71-Release-FLTK-Qt/20070829-0430-Nightly/BuildError.html

The compilation issue is caused by invocations of

SetMarginSizeX( ... )
SetMarginSizeY( ... )

methods in igstkImageSpatialOBjectImagePlaneRepresentation class.

These methods were recently added to the vtkImagePlaneWidget class in VTK-CVS.

So, I think the compilation problem is caused since the VTK build in the ISIS machines is
probably 5.0.* not CVS.

I think so far we have been building IGSTK against VTK version 5.0.* not CVS.

Torleif,

Can you modify your code to use VTK-5.0.* not CVS version?

By the way, I wanted to double check if you are getting notification email from the
dashboard whenever there is a build issue created when you commit a code to the
Sandbox. If you didn't get an email, then we need to check with our system administrator
why you are not getting emails.

If you did get an email, please monitor the dashboard and try to fix the build error
as soon as you can so that we will have clean dashboards all the time.

Thanks

-Andinet

*

*