[IGSTK-Developers] Tcon Agenda - August 23, 2007

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Aug 20 11:19:25 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

This is the agenda page for the tcon this week:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Agenda_082307
Feel free to add any topic.

There are lots of new developments going on right now. Some of the
pressing tasks are:

1. Coordinate system changes and Spatial Object refactoring

2. Tracker redesign, hardware testing program,  and support for
MicronTracker

3. View redesign, synchronization, and reslicing

I think SINTEF prefer to get the reslicing class done sooner than later,
in that case we might have to extend the iteration cycle. We will
discuss this on the tcon.

Thank you,

Patrick