[IGSTK-Developers] Coordinate Reference System & Tracker API refactoring

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 9 19:34:02 EDT 2007

As we discussed today at the tcon,
we are starting the implementation of the
coordinate system reference system.

Since this is closely related to the Tracker,
TrackerTool and SpatialObject interactions
we are doing this simultaneously with the
API modifications of the Tracker class.

For this purpose we just copied the following
files from the main IGSTK into the Sandbox:

	igstkSpatialObject.cxx
	igstkSpatialObject.h
	igstkTracker.cxx
	igstkTracker.h
	igstkTrackerTool.cxx
	igstkTrackerTool.h
	igstkTransform.cxx
	igstkTransform.h

Also, Andinet is reworking the following
additional files:

	igstkAnnotation2D.cxx
	igstkAnnotation2D.h

Please refrain from modifying the versions
of these files in the main IGSTK since that
will make very difficult to merge the files
with the modified versions in the sandbox.

We can use the CVS locks if necessary, to
prevent accidental changes to these files
in the main IGSTK module.

    Thanks

       Luis