[IGSTK-Developers] Re: Testing platform problems

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Aug 3 13:40:07 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

This is my fault, I installed the Qt built with 2003. When I install the
right version it works.

I tried to build Qt from source code, it has some linking error when I
built VTK and IGSTK:
Q4VTKWidgetPlugin.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall QString::QString(char const
*)" (__imp_??0QString@@QAE at PBD@Z) referenced in function "public:
virtual class QString __thiscall QVTKWidgetPlugin::name(void)const "
(?name at QVTKWidgetPlugin@@UBE?AVQString@@XZ)

and trying to build Qt for static library doesn't work neither, because
it won't build the plugin library.

Thanks,

Patrick