[IGSTK-Developers] Re: Fwd: IGSTK Tcon minutes 04-05-2007

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Apr 18 08:32:50 EDT 2007

Hi Frank,

Let's move the tcon to next week, this will also give us more time to
work on the action items.

Three major things are:
1. VideoGrabber schedule
2. View class refactoring
3. ImageSliceRepresentation

The design page for ImageSliceRepresentation is still a draft, I will
send out an email when I am done, so people can comment on it.

Thank you,

Patrick