[IGSTK-Developers] FlockOfBirdsCommandInterpreterTest

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Tue May 30 14:46:03 EDT 2006

Hi Julian,

I have written a detailed test for the FlockOfBirdsCommandInterpreter,
but I am still waiting to hear if I can get permission to use the Flock
of Birds at the university to generate the simulation data for the test.

If I can't get permission to use it, then do you think that you can
generate the data.  To simulation data sets would be needed, one with
the flock in "stand-alone" mode according to the dip switches on the
back, and one in group mode.  Is this something you think you could do
tomorrow, if I can't generate the data myself tonight?

Thanks, and sorry about the late notice.

 - David