[IGSTK-Developers] RELEASE Iteration 8 : tcon at 3:00pm

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 23 12:22:09 EDT 2006

We have rescheduled today's tcon for  3:00pm

It should be a short tcon, since the purpose is just
to fill the table of code review assignments:

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Iteration_8_Code_Reviews_%28Sandbox%29

Thanks Julien for setting up the table.

   Luis

Hi Luis,

I've a meeting at 2pm. How about 3pm?
Otherwise tomorrow anytime in the afternoon is fine by me.

Julien