[IGSTK-Developers] Code freeze next week

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 17 09:23:57 EDT 2006

Patrick,

During a code freeze you are allowed to fix bugs and
add testing for improving code coverage.

You are not allowed to add new classes, nor add new
functionality.

The code freeze period is the opportunity for cleaning
up the code. This applies to all the directories in the
repository.

As Julien pointed out, it is particularly important for
the "Source" directory since we are trying to move these
classes back to the main IGSTK and take back control of
the source code before it continues it path down to
total chaos.

     Luis