[IGSTK-Developers] Application Framework

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Sat May 6 07:29:26 EDT 2006

Hi everyone:

I just read this and it looks like a very nice start by Stephen. I would be
interested to hear what comments others have, but I think you can go ahead
and finish out the tasks section and then I can incorporate it into the
latest draft of the proposal. It is not too long right now, but I would say
that you probably should not go more than one to 1 1/2 pages on the tasks.

Kevin