[IGSTK-Developers] Accessing ITK image

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri May 5 16:17:44 EDT 2006

I don't think adding a private shared class will improve the current
design. The current implementation should be ok.

As Luis is saying if a user is implementing new classes in IGSTK then he
should be considered as a developer and therefore adding one (or two)
lines in the base classes is fine.

Julien