[IGSTK-Developers] Re: MR Dataset for registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 4 12:53:02 EDT 2006

Hi Julien,

The Liver MR file has been converted to DICOM slices.

I uploaded the file to the KW page:

      https://www.kitware.com/Uploads/

The files is called:

            output.tgz

The fixes were made in ITK, so the conversion
can be done with the new example:

      Insight/
         Examples/
                IO/
           ImageReadDicomSeriesWrite.cxx

Please let me know if you find any problem.

   Thanks

   Luis