[IGSTK-Developers] Application Framework Concept

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Wed May 3 15:03:02 EDT 2006

Really great point - I will emphasize upfront that a secondary goal is
to make workflow framework specification "easy."   However, specifying a
new workflow template will probably also require writing code.   We
could possibly eliminate the need for all code writing via a workflow
template file, but it would probably overly complicate the workflow
template file...or not...it's definitely a point for research...

Thanks,
Stephen