[IGSTK-Developers] MR Dataset for registration

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue May 2 15:20:04 EDT 2006

Luis,

I'd like to put 3 slices of an MR dataset of my liver in
IGSTK/Testing/Input to test the registration algorithm. However the
volume is currently in metaImage format and I've converted it using GDCM
  in ITK to a single file dicom because the ITK series writer is not
working.

Here are the options:

1) Keep the file as is (i.e a single dicom file) and with the current
modification to the DICOMReader in IGSTK it works.

2) Fix ITK. Are you working on that?

3) Find a way to convert this metaImage file into a serie of 2D Dicom.
If anyone has a tool I'd be happy to send you the file otherwise I don't
plan to spend my time on finding a way.

Let me know,

Julien