[IGSTK-Developers] Sample CT & MRI images

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Mon May 1 13:48:01 EDT 2006

physician is protected info - as well as birthdays.   Note also that some
fielda cannot  w deletrwd without brwaking dicom compliance - you must
replace with  bogus info.   Let me know if you need help.

Stephen
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com