[IGSTK-Developers] Indicating VTK and ITK versions on the dashboard builds

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Fri Mar 31 12:12:32 EST 2006

Folks,

One thing we discussed on the tcon yesterday was how to indicate VTK and
ITK versions on the build names on the IGSTK dashboard. One suggestion
was to add ITK and VTK versions to the build names. Something like

Platform-C++Compiler-CompilerVersion-Debug/Release-ITK_Version-VTK_Version

For example,

Linux-gcc-4.0.1-Debug-ITK2.6-VTK5.0

Luis and I thought this naming scheme would be a bit long. Instead, we
added igstkVersion test program which basically outputs the versions of
all the main toolkits used. By looking at igstkVersion test run output,
one can tell VTK, ITK and even FLTK versions that are used by that
particular IGSTK build.

Please, update your IGSTK source code and check it out. Let us know your
comments.

-Andinet