[IGSTK-Developers] Image file format

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Mar 6 18:11:08 EST 2006

Hi James,

I agree with you, we need an igstkBufferedImage class. I'll work on that
  soon.

The problem with the DICOM having only one slice is not only a problem
with Ultrasound images but some 3D DICOM files can be stored in only one
  file. Also, I don't see why Ultrasound images should be restricted to
real-time capture.

Julien