[IGSTK-Developers] First page of proposal: for discussion on tcon: continued discussion on 3/9

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu Mar 9 12:58:53 EST 2006

Hi everyone:

I am back from Vegas and awake so I will be on the tcon. I would like to
continue discussion of this proposal submission today and consider adding
the bullet points from the minutes of David's:
   1.  LI: Application-level testing, GUI-driven testing
   2. JJ: Haptics and surgical planning/simulation (may be a separate
proposal)
   3. DG: Plugin interface or client/host interface (KC noted that some
aspects of this are already funded)

I would also like to discuss if we should have a state machine task in the
proposal. Talk to you momentarily.

Kevin

Hi everyone:

Let us not put this on the Wiki. This is just a very rough start, but I
wanted everyone to have it for the tcon today. Talk with you shortly.

Kevin