[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK Bug database clean up

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed Jun 21 14:31:24 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I just looked at the bug tracker and we have still 85 assigned bugs with
no resolutions. I suggest the following to clean up these remaining
entries.

1) Each developer generate a list of entries that he has reported but
not yet resolved. This query can be done easily using the advanced query
tool available at the bottom of the regular query page.

2) Consult the code if the bug has been fixed or not and close the bug
if it has been resolved ( fixed, "not a bug" etc...)

Using advanced query, here are the counts I got.

Count of entries not yet resolved stratified by the owner.

Owner(Assigned to)    Number
Luis                            80
David                         3
Julien                          1
Patrick                        0
Andinet                       0

Count of entries not yet resolved stratified by reporter

Reporter     Number
Luis             66
David           3
Julien            0