[IGSTK-Developers] Agenda IGSTK T-con June 15, 1pm

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jun 15 12:04:08 EDT 2006

Hi David,

Just a quick note,

We (Luis/Andinet/Rick) will not be able to make
the tcon today. We are attending a full-day review
meeting on another project.

Our apologies for the late notice.

--

A couple of updates on action items:

* Andinet have added to the Testing driver the
   option for setting a tolerance for number of
   pixels that differ between two images.

* Andinet started cleaning up the bug database

--

    Luis