[IGSTK-Developers] Help with MeshObjectRepresentation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 18 15:11:23 EDT 2006

Hi Julien,

While trying to close bug, I came across the MeshObjectRepresentation
class. It is at 94% code coverage, and it could be at 100% by just
exercising the cases of line and tetrahedral cells.

In order to get there, I added two tests for this class.
They read the new input files

             Testing/Input/lineCells.msh
             Testing/Input/triangleCells.msh

However, I would need your help in getting these files right   :-)

Can I ask for your help in filling the end of these files ?

What I wanted to put there was a minimal example of a Mesh
composed of line cells, and a minimal example of a Mesh composed
of tetrahedra.

    Thanks a lot,

       Luis