[IGSTK-Developers] Some recent bugs and changes

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Tue Jan 10 12:14:49 EST 2006

Hi Patrick,

For bug 2667, I just rebuilt and I still get the reference
counting messages for igstkTests. I no longer get it for
igstkStateMachineExportTest, but now the export creates
empty LTS files?! Should I open a new bug for this? Can anyone
else confirm?

I am not sure what you would like me to review with 2688...

Thanks,
K2