[IGSTK-Developers] My comments on the SPIE paper

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu Feb 2 21:34:35 EST 2006

Andinet

Thanks for the suggestions

As for the title, I am not sure we can change it because I had to submit an
abstract last August that has already been accepted for the conference

But I will check with the SPIE technical editor of the volume

Kevin

P.S. by the way you are the first to respond so thanks - I am sure it needs
lot of proofreading and another iteration as this was the first draft - but
we do only have a few days to wrap this up

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu